Shipping and Delivery
There is no minimum order amount, a single product may also be ordered.
Shipping costs are not included in the sale price, and are specified in detail at checkout.
Deliveries by the Vendor are performed by courier. The Vendor reserves the right to change the couriers or delivery methods used at any time without prior notice, but also undertakes to apply the couriers and delivery methods indicated on the Website at the time the order is placed.
Should a delivery not be possible due to lack of availability of the goods, ElettroLaser Srl has the right to withdraw from the contract.
ElettroLaser will promptly inform the buyer regarding the lack of product availability, promptly reimbursing any amount already paid.
DaDo is guaranteed according to the following policy:
- For a period of 2 (two) years from the delivery date, each faulty piece will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer, excluding any shipping costs necessary to send the entire machine to the headquarters, the only place where repairs may be carried out.
- Part defects must be notified within 2 (two) years from the delivery date, after which the warranty will no longer be valid but a maximum repair cost not exceeding 300 Euro will be insured, except for improper use.
- The warranty does not cover normal machine wear and tear, cosmetic damage or environmental damage, accidents, negligence, improper use, abuse, lack of routine maintenance, or changes to any part of the system that have not been previously explicitly authorised by the Vendor.
- The warranty does not cover consumable parts, such as lights, filters, protective glass and everything that is subject to wear and tear.
- Also excluded is damage due to accidental events, such as natural disasters or lightning, possible damage due to disturbances in the power supply network, such as variations / fluctuations / frequency peaks, voltage, etc.
- No returned product will be accepted without prior approval.
- The Vendor reserves the right to inspect every product claimed as a defective product at its premises.
ElettroLaser Srl is the exclusive authority in verifying the warranty requirements.
The Vendor declares that the products are free from defects such as to render them unsuitable for the use for which they are intended in reference to the technical documentation supplied to the Buyer.
The Buyer is required to inspect the goods at the time of delivery and must check the existence of recognisable and typical non-conformities for each individual delivery and shall be responsible for communicating them in writing and without delay to the Vendor.
In case of hidden defects, the Buyer must report any non-conformity of the goods according to the provisions of the law and in writing to the Vendor within eight days of delivery.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The products must be used by the Buyer in compliance with the user manual and the technical data sheets provided by the Vendor that the Buyer declares to know and accept. For sales relating to consumables, such as welding wires, it is the express responsibility of the Buyer, even if the sale took place on sample, to effectively test the product before placing it in the production chain.
No responsibility and no compensation and/or indemnity whatsoever may be attributed to the Vendor in the event of the buyer’s failure to test the product, alteration of the product, improper use, transport, storage, production stops or changes to the range of products.
For further information write to: email@example.com