Terms and Conditions of Use for Dealers or Independent Trader Customers
These General Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions of Use") solely govern the contractual relations between buyers operating in the commercial field or individuals who pursue self-employed professional activities interested in purchasing for the conclusion of the contract relating to the articles/services offered on the website www.dadowelder.com (hereinafter referred to as "Customers" or "Buyer") and the vendor ElettroLaser Srl with Tax Code and VAT number 03641930239, (hereinafter referred to as "Vendor").
These General Terms and Conditions are the only ones that may be applied and replace all other terms and conditions, except for preliminary derogations, which must be explicit and in writing.
The Vendor may be obliged to change some of these terms and conditions; therefore, we recommend that customers read the Terms and Conditions of Use each time they purchase through the website www.dadowelder.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Website").
Every purchase on the Website is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use applicable on the date of the order. The Vendor trusts that, once the order has been validated, the Customers have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use without reservation.
Customers undertake to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use detailed in the points in this section.
2) GENERAL PREAMBLE
Our Website www.dadowelder.com sells a single product: the DaDo welding laser.
The Sale is concluded exclusively through our online Website at www.dadowelder.com owned by the Vendor, a legal entity that sells goods or services through online sales, i.e. the contract concluded solely as part of the distance communication system commonly called Internet.
3) LANGUAGES AND APPLICABLE LAW
The store can be viewed in different languages; the contractual languages are English and Italian. The contractual relationships are always drawn up in Italian and are governed by Italian Law.
4) PRODUCT ORDER
Our products can be ordered from our website www.dadowelder.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The order process at the checkout is composed of the following phases. Once the products have been selected and the cart validated, the Customers reach the checkout:
- create an account or alternatively if you are an already registered user, log in;
- enter your data (of the buyer) and choose whether to send to another address other than that of the sender;
- if a different shipping address is chosen in the previous point, enter the shipping address details;
- select the shipping method among the various options provided;
- choose the payment method among the various options provided (ONLINE and OFFLINE);
- check the order, the accuracy of the data entered and confirm the purchase;
To confirm the purchase the customer must accept the Terms and Conditions of Use which will definitively formalise the sales contract that binds them to the Vendor.
5) INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCTS
All information relating to the features, description, and illustrative photographs of the products on our website are provided by our suppliers or by our Staff. Should it be necessary, the Vendor reserves the right to amend or adapt the information of the products in the catalogue without notice.
6) SALES PRICES
All sales prices of the products indicated on the Website in the catalogue are expressed in Euro and are the final price which does not include shipping or labelling charges that are always borne by the Customers. The Vendor reserves the right to amend prices at any time without prior notice, but also undertakes to apply the prices indicated on the Website at the time the order is placed.
7) MINIMUM ORDER
There is no minimum order amount, a single product may also be ordered.
8) PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
The availability of the products is always indicated and updated in our online catalogues on our website. Availability is divided into two categories:
9) ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Payment is solely by bank transfer in advance.
The customer has 7 (seven) working days to make the payment from the order. If the payment is not made within 7 working days, the Vendor will cancel the order without notice.
10) SHIPPING COSTS
Shipping costs are not included in the sale price, and are specified in detail at checkout.
11) DELIVERY METHODS
Deliveries by the Vendor are performed by courier. The Vendor reserves the right to change the couriers or delivery methods used at any time without prior notice, but also undertakes to apply the couriers and delivery methods indicated on the Website at the time the order is placed.
Should a delivery not be possible due to lack of availability of the goods, ElettroLaser Srl has the right to withdraw from the contract.
ElettroLaser will promptly inform the buyer regarding the lack of product availability, promptly reimbursing any amount already paid.
12) IMAGES, TEXTS AND GRAPHICS
All product Images and some texts on our Website are covered by copyright and owned by ElettroLaser Srl. Any abuse and/or improper use will be prosecuted according to the law.
DaDo is guaranteed according to the following policy:
- For a period of 2 (two) years from the delivery date, each faulty piece will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer, excepted the shipment of the machine to the manufacture’s company Elettrolaser (the only place where repairs may be carried out) and the shipping back of the unit to the customer premises. Every shipping must be done using the original packaging supplied.
- Part defects must be notified within 2 (two) years from the delivery date, after which the warranty will no longer be valid but a maximum repair cost not exceeding 300 Euro will be insured, except for improper use.
- The warranty does not cover normal machine wear and tear, cosmetic damage or environmental damage, accidents, negligence, improper use, abuse, lack of routine maintenance, or changes to any part of the system that have not been previously explicitly authorised by the Vendor.
- The warranty does not cover consumable parts, such as flash-lamps, lights, filters, protective glass and everything that is subject to wear and tear.
- Also excluded is damage due to accidental events, such as natural disasters or lightning, possible damage due to disturbances in the power supply network, such as variations / fluctuations / frequency peaks, voltage, etc.
- No returned product will be accepted without prior approval.
- The Vendor reserves the right to inspect every product claimed as a defective product at its premises. The customer must return the product in the original packaging at his own expense, to the manufacturer for inspection.
ElettroLaser Srl is the exclusive authority in verifying the warranty requirements.
The Vendor declares that the products are free from defects such as to render them unsuitable for the use for which they are intended in reference to the technical documentation supplied to the Buyer.
The Buyer is required to inspect the goods at the time of delivery and must check the existence of recognisable and typical non-conformities for each individual delivery and shall be responsible for communicating them in writing and without delay to the Vendor.
In case of hidden defects, the Buyer must report any non-conformity of the goods according to the provisions of the law and in writing to the Vendor within eight days of delivery.
15) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The products must be used by the Buyer in compliance with the user manual and the technical data sheets provided by the Vendor that the Buyer declares to know and accept. For sales relating to consumables, such as welding wires, it is the express responsibility of the Buyer, even if the sale took place on sample, to effectively test the product before placing it in the production chain.
No responsibility and no compensation and/or indemnity whatsoever may be attributed to the Vendor in the event of the buyer’s failure to test the product, alteration of the product, improper use, transport, storage, production stops or changes to the range of products.
16) PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - INFORMATION ON PRIVACY
17) COOKIES POLICY
18) SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER AND CANCELLATION
The subscription to the Vendor’s newsletter can be made through the appropriate newsletter subscription box located at the bottom of the Website or at the checkout during the purchase phase by checking the appropriate box. You may unsubscribe from the Vendor's newsletter by using the cancellation link located at the bottom of any newsletter received.
Any complaints from the Customer can be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by telephone at the telephone number (+39) 045 6082415.
In the event of a dispute, the "Courts of Verona" shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
For express and specific approval of the following clauses also pursuant to articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code: art. 3 Languages and applicable law; art. 4 Product order; art. 9 Accepted payment methods; art. 11 Delivery methods; art. 13 Warranty; art. 14 Defects; art. 15 Limitation of responsibility; art. 19 Complaints; art. 20 Jurisdiction.
For further information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org